HR & the Law for Managers Webcast Series 2022
11 programs, 4th Wednesday, January – *November, 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. >> SUBSCRIBE NOW
Supervisors and managers are usually the first to know of an issue that could become a problem. What the manger does next can be critical.
Who Should Attend?
New, front-line, and mid-level supervisors, managers, and emerging HR professionals.
This program is designed to provide supervisors and managers with a working knowledge of employment law basics, through interactive Q & A, the use of real-life case studies, combined with regulatory and legislative developments at the federal, state, and local levels. Each program will provide practical application attendees can use in their day-to-day oversight and management of employees and business operations.
- Interviewing: To Ask or Not to Ask
- New Hire Onboarding & Orientation
- Enhancing Employee Engagement
- Documentation Do’s and Don’ts
- Making the Most of Performance Appraisals
- Effective Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Maintaining Positive EE Relations
- Retaliation, The Workplace Boomerang
- Social Media in Today’s Workplace
- Substance Use, Abuse & Testing
- Employment Separation Considerations
Individual and group subscriptions are now available. Scroll below to select your option.
Want more information? Click here to request a detailed program description.
*November’s webcast will be held the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Topics are subject to change to include employment-related developments through the year.
You can subscribe for the full series of all 11 webcasts for the price of 8. Subscriptions are per person, non-refundable, and include access to all 11 archived recordings.
Group Discounts! Train your team! Get full access to all 11 webcasts (Live and recorded)! Group of 6 – 9: $800; Group of 10 – 20: $1,600; and Group of 21 – 50 – $2,400.