HR & the Law for Managers Webcast Series 2021
11 programs, 4th Wednesday, January – *November, 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. >> REGISTER NOW
Supervisors and managers are usually the first to know of an issue that could become a problem. What the manger does next can be critical.
Who Should Attend?
New, front-line, and mid-level supervisors, managers, and HR professionals.
This program is designed to provide supervisors and managers with a working knowledge of employment law basics, through interactive Q & A, the use of real-life case studies, combined with regulatory and legislative developments at the federal, state, and local levels. Each program will provide practical application attendees can use in their day-to-day oversight and management of employees and business operations.
- Employment Law Basics: Part I
- Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring
- Non-Discrimination & Harassment Prevention: Issues for Managers
- Maintaining an Inclusive Workplace (the “soft side” of Module III)
- Managing Disability and Leave in Today’s Workplace: Part I: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Managing Disability & Leave in Today’s Workplace: Part II: The Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Managing Disability & Leave in Today’s Workplace: Part III Overlap Issues
- Coaching, Counseling, Correcting
- Wage & Hour Do’s and Don’ts
- National Labor Relations Act in Today’s Workplace
- Employment Law Basics: Part II
Individual and group subscriptions are now available. Scroll below to select your option. Groups of five (5) or more pay one flat fee and received five (5) FREE copies of Ms. Walters book.
Want more information? Click here to request a detailed program description.
You can subscribe for the full series of all 11 webcasts for the price of 8: $200 if you subscribe by January 26, 2021. Subscribe on or after January 27, 2021 and pay just $225. Subscriptions are per person, non-refundable, and include access to archived recordings.
You can subscribe a group of five (5) or more people for the full series of all 11 webcasts, for the flat fee of $1,000 by January 26th and receive five (5) FREE copies of Ms. Walters’ book. Flat fee increases to $1,125 on January 27th.