FiveL Company supports the needs of business owners, managers and human resources professionals by providing prompt, proactive employment counsel on day-to-day matters on an as-needed basis.
Have you ever wondered…
- When can I monitor an employee’s use of social media?
- When should I use an employee versus independent contractor?
- Can I rescind an offer of employment?
- Can I ask a candidate about criminal history and if so, when?
- How are our state employment laws and regulations different from federal?
- When and how can I require an applicant or employee to undergo medical, fitness for duty or substance testing?
- When do I have the right to search an employee’s desk office or locker?
- When can I dock an employee’s pay and for what reasons?
- How do I handle an employee’s request for time off from work for medical, religious or other reasons?
You never know what question or problem may confront you from one day to the next. Wouldn’t it be nice to know you have a resource that is as close as the phone and from whom you will generally receive a response the same business day?
Ms. Walters is licensed to practice law in the state of Maryland.
Contact FiveL Company today for more information!