15th Annual Employment Law, Legislative & Regulatory Update:
Friday, May 14, 2021
Join us for this annual, full-day VIRTUAL seminar as we review legal, legislative and regulatory updates and trends over the last 12 months including and not limited to:
- Federal rules, regulations and guidance issued by federal agencies like the U.S. EEOC, DOL, OFCCP, OSHA, and NLRB impacting how employers administer ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, PDA, Title VII, and more (enough alphabet soup?!?);
- Court decisions, including SCOTUS, that have or are on the horizon and poised to impact your employment practices; plus
- HR & Employment law “hot topics” and state legislative trends including (and not limited to):
- Accommodation Mandates (Religion, Pregnancy, & Disability)
- COVID-19 Updates
- Working From Home (WFH)’s New Challenges
- Employment Agreements: No Poaching, Non-Disclosure, No Solicitation, Non-Competes, Arbitration (to name just a few!)
- Equal/Fair Pay, Pay Transparency & Pay History
- Expanding Definition of Harassment, Bullying & Mandatory Training
- Marijuana: Legalized, Decriminalized & Medical
- Rights of “Gig” or Non-Traditional Workers
- Substance Use, Abuse & Workplace Testing
- (Un)Paid Leave: Sick, Parental, Family
PLUS: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) & FFFCRA updates and a brief summary of the 442th session of the Maryland General Assembly and what may be on the horizon for 2022.
- $99 per person. Includes program materials, per person access to the “live” and recorded program; 6.5 credits pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM. At least 72 hours’ notice for cancellation refund.
- 20% Discount for groups of five (5). Click here to request more information.
- TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET with rest and lunch breaks.
- LOCATION: Virtual – a computer or laptop near you!