17th Annual Employment Law, Legislative & Regulatory Update:
If you missed this event, you can still gain access to the entire program, including the handout, and qualify for 6.5 credits, pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM. Register today and gain per person access to the recordings of Part I and Part II.
- NLRB’s ruling on no-disparagement/non-disclosure agreements
- Increasing scrutiny over employers’ use of Artificial Intelligence
- SCOTUS ruling on FLSA’s salary basis of payment
- U.S. DOL’s guidance on teleworkers, FLSA, & FMLA
- EEOC’s latest charge statistics
- IRS, DOL and worker misclassification…to name a few
- Related trends at the state and local levels
- What’s on the Horizon?
- SCOTUS ruling on religious accommodation
- FTC’s proposed ban on non-competes
- S. Department of Labor’s overtime rule
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Plus, a Maryland Wrap Up – New Laws to Take Effect, including revisions to Paid Family & Medical Leave
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This program is designed for HR professionals, small business owners, and management team members.
- HOW MUCH? $99 per person. 20% discount for groups of five (5) from the same company. At least 24 hours’ notice for cancellation refund.
- WHAT DOES THAT INCLUDE? Program materials, per person access to the “live” and recorded program; 6.5 credits pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM.
- Part II: Live – Friday, June 16, Noon – 3:30 p.m. ET; thereafter, on-demand.
- Part I: On-demand at your convenience!
- WHERE? Virtual – a computer, laptop, or mobile device near you!
“The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”
FiveL Company is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.”
Groups of 5 receive a 20% discount. Contact us.