17th Annual Employment Law, Legislative & Regulatory Update:
If you missed this event, you can join us “LIVE” for Part II on June 16th. Register today and gain per person access to the recording of Part I, access to the live and recording of Part II. Either option gives you 6.5 HRCI and SHRM credits.
- NLRB’s ruling on no-disparagement/non-disclosure agreements
- Increasing scrutiny over employers’ use of Artificial Intelligence
- SCOTUS ruling on FLSA’s salary basis of payment
- U.S. DOL’s guidance on teleworkers, FLSA, & FMLA
- EEOC’s latest charge statistics
- IRS, DOL and worker misclassification…to name a few
- Related trends at the state and local levels
- What’s on the Horizon?
- SCOTUS ruling on religious accommodation
- FTC’s proposed ban on non-competes
- S. Department of Labor’s overtime rule
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Plus, a Maryland Wrap Up – New Laws to Take Effect, including revisions to Paid Family & Medical Leave
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This program is designed for HR professionals, small business owners, and management team members.
- HOW MUCH? $99 per person. 20% discount for groups of five (5) from the same company. At least 24 hours’ notice for cancellation refund.
- WHAT DOES THAT INCLUDE? Program materials, per person access to the “live” and recorded program; 6.5 credits pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM.
- Part II: Live – Friday, June 16, Noon – 3:30 p.m. ET; thereafter, on-demand.
- Part I: On-demand at your convenience!
- WHERE? Virtual – a computer, laptop, or mobile device near you!
“The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”
FiveL Company is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.”
Groups of 5 receive a 20% discount. Contact us.