14th Annual Employment Law, Legislative & Regulatory Update: Friday, April 24, 2020
Join us for this annual, full-day VIRTUAL seminar as we review legal, legislative and regulatory updates and trends over the last 12 months including and not limited to:
- Proposals, new rules, court decisions and guidance published by federal agencies like the U.S. EEOC, DOL, OFCCP, OSHA, and NLRB impacting how employers administer ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, PDA, Title VII, and more (enough alphabet soup?!);
- Federal legislation and regulations that are poised to impact your employment practices;
- HR & Employment law “hot topics” plus state legislative trends including (and not limited to):
- Employment Agreements: No Poaching, Non-Disclosure, No Solicitation, Non-Competes, Arbitration (to name just a few!)
- Equal/Fair Pay, Pay History & Minimum Wage
- Fair/Predictive Scheduling
- “Gig” & Non-Traditional Workers
- Harassment, Bullying & Mandatory Training
- Marijuana: Legalized, Decriminalized & Medical
- Reasonable Accommodation (for religion, pregnancy & disability)
- Substance Use, Abuse & Workplace Testing
- (Un)Paid Leave: Sick, Parental, Family
- COVID-19 updates since FiveL’s related webcast on March 27th
- A brief summary of the 427th session of the Maryland General Assembly and what may be on the horizon for 2021.
$99 per person. Includes program materials, access to the “live” and recorded program; 6.5 credits pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM.
TIME: 8:30 – 4:00 Seminar with rest and lunch breaks.
LOCATION: Virtual – a computer or laptop near you!