June 23, 2021
Workplace Retaliation: The Employment Boomerang
On February 26, 2021, the U.S. EEOC published its 2020 charge statistics. For the 11th year in a row, retaliation was the #1 basis of all charges filed!! This topic last aired in this webcast series nearly two years ago. What’s happened since then? Join this interactive program as we review the latest news, updates and cases addressing:
- what employment actions have been most frequently cited as unlawful retaliation;
- which employment laws are commonly cited in charges filed (ADA, ADEA, Title VII, USERRA, etc. plus state laws);
- lessons learned from recent court cases;
- proactive tips for preventing the appearance of (and actual) retaliation; and
- what may be on the horizon.
This program is pre-approved by HRCI & SHRM for 1.25 continuing education credits. $25 per person. Click here to register.