October 26, 2022
Four Legs of the ADA: Three P’s, an A, and more
On September 13th, the U.S. EEOC announced that it filed a lawsuit against an employer and a staffing agency for discrimination based on race, national origin, and sex. The lawsuit also alleged the discrimination was based on actual as well as perceived disability in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Perception is just one of four categories or protections provided under the ADA. Join this interactive program as we review the latest news, issues and cases related to the ADA, including and not limited to:
- EEOC’s FY ’21 charge statistics
- Past, present, perception and association
- Title III, public accommodation & access to employers’ websites
- Non-discrimination & reasonable accommodation
- Related Topics (marijuana, pregnancy)
- On the Horizon
- Proactive Tips
This program is pre-approved by SHRM and HRCI for 1.25 credits. $25 pp. Click here to register. Annual subscribers are automatically registered.