November 27, 2019
Employment Law Update 2019: The Year in Review
Join this annual program as we review, compare and contrast some of the year’s HR & employment-related news, cases and events generally not reviewed in prior webcasts (FBO our annual subscribers). Topics will include ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, Title VII and more. Issues covered will include and are not limited to:
- some the year’s key legal decisions, legislative and regulatory trends;
- the new overtime rule and next steps (again!);
- state legislative trends sweeping the nation;
- proactive tips and pitfalls to avoid updating related HR policies; and
- a sneak peek at anticipated legislation and regulations on the horizon for 2020.
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 HR credits.
Click here and then on the “View Session Recordings” button in the upper right corner. $25 per person.