December 14, 2021
Workplace Retaliation: The Employment Boomerang
Presented for the members and guests of the Association of Independent Corrugated Converters (AICC). (remote/virtual)
On November 17th, the U.S. EEOC published an updated Guidance on workplace retaliation and interference as it relates to COVID-19. Earlier this year, the Commission also announced that for the 11th year in a row, retaliation was the #1 basis of all charges filed!! What are the bases of these charges and what can employers do to avoid them?
Join this interactive program as we review the latest news, updates and cases addressing:
- tips and take-aways from the EEOC’s November Guidance;
- what employment actions have been most frequently cited as unlawful retaliation;
- which employment laws are commonly cited in charges filed (ADA, ADEA, Title VII, USERRA, etc. plus state laws);
- lessons learned from recent court cases;
- proactive tips for preventing the appearance of (and actual) retaliation; and
- what may be on the horizon
Click here for more information or to register.