August 24, 2022
Workplace Retaliation: The Employment Boomerang
In 2021, retaliation was the No. 1 basis of all charges filed with the U.S. EEOC for the 13th year in a row! The trend seems to continue in 2022.
On August 8th, the U.S. EEOC announced a $1.75M settlement in a workplace retaliation lawsuit. Join this interactive program as we review proactive practices and pitfalls to avoid including:
- Elements of unlawful retaliation
- Liability, individual and corporate
- U.S. EEOC’s latest statistics and guidance
- Lessons learned from recent court cases;
- Proactive tips for preventing the appearance of (and actual) retaliation;
- and more
Click here to register. $25 pp. 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. ET Annual subscribers are automatically registered.