April 27, 2022
Workplace Retaliation: A 2022 Update
On March 10th, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division published a variety of resources addressing workers and their rights under many laws and Executive Orders enforced by the DOL to be free from retaliation.
On November 17, 2021, the U.S. EEOC published updated Guidance on workplace retaliation as it applies to myriad laws under its jurisdiction.
In between, the U.S. EEOC published its ‘FY 2021 charge statistics. For the 12th year in a row, retaliation was the #1 basis of all charges filed.
Join this interactive presentation as we review information provided in these publications, trends, and proactive practices including (and not limited to):
- What constitutes unlawful retaliation?
- What’s protected activity?
- What’s an unlawful, adverse action?
- Who is protected besides current employees: applicants, former employees, unauthorized workers?
- In what policy or policies should we address retaliation protections?
- Your questions…”live” and submitted in advance.
Who should attend this program? This program is primarily designed for mid- to senior-level HR professionals.
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credits. 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. ET $25 pp. Click here to register (annual subscribers are automatically registered). Click here to subscribe (includes access to Jan, Feb & March webcasts).