July 24, 2019
Workplace Retaliation: #1 Times 9
The U.S. EEOC’s 2018 FY charge statistics revealed that the number of charges filed with the agency alleging some form of workplace retaliation exceeded any other charge for the 9th year in a row! Join this webcast as we review proactive practices and pitfalls to avoid from cases and lessons learned over the last 13 months since this topic last aired. Topics will include and are not limited to:
- what employment actions were most frequently cited as unlawful retaliation;
- which employment laws are commonly cited in charges filed (ADA, ADEA, Title VII, USERRA, etc. plus state laws);
- lessons learned from recent court cases;
- proactive tips for preventing the appearance of (and actual) retaliation; and
- current and pending, related legislation.
This program is pre-approved by HRCI & SHRM for 1.25 continuing education credits. To register, click here and then on the “View Session Recordings” button in the upper right corner. $25 per person.