January 22, 2020
Wage & Hour Update: From WOW’s to Woes
Join this interactive program as we review some of the latest cases, regulations and news impacting wage and hour policies, programs and practices. Topics will include:
- the new overtime rule;
- proposed changes to the “regular rate” rule;
- if and when to pay for preliminary and post-liminary activities;
- bonus payments;
- payroll “rounding” practices;
- related U.S. DOL Opinion letters;
- liability for 3rd party / joint employer payroll practices;
- state legislative trends;
- and more!
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credits. $49 per person. To register, click here and then on the “Upcoming” tab.