November 19, 2020
Wage & Hour Update: From WOW’s to Woes – Webcast
It’s already an exciting year from a wage & hour standpoint! Join this interactive program as we review some of the latest cases, regulations and news impacting wage and hour policies, programs and practices. Topics will include:
• DOL’s FFCRA Regulations Updates
• Sex, salary history & SCOTUS
• FLSA misclassification cases & tips
• DOL’s new Joint Employer Rule
• the new “regular rate” rule and a $3.2M mistake
• if and when to pay for preliminary and post-liminary activities
• bonus payments and DOL’s 2020 Opinion letters
• payroll “rounding” practices
• other, related U.S. DOL Opinion letters
• state legislative trends (including new MD law eff 10-1-20)
• and more!
This program is hosted by FiveL Company and sponsored by the HR Association of Southern Maryland (HRASM). FREE for HRASM members (see a Chapter Board member for your promotion code).
Guests may attend for a $50 registration fee that includes HRASM membership for the balance of 2020!! Join today!
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.5 credits. 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Click here and then on the “Upcoming” tab to register.