February 28, 2024
Wage & Hour Issues and Updates Impacting Exempt Employees
Join this interactive webcast as we review the same agenda as last month, but as these issues apply to and impact exempt employees. Topics will include and are not limited to:
- When and how can an employer properly make wage deductions?
- Can an employer pay an exempt employer additional compensation, like overtime or bonuses?
- What are the implications if an employer requires exempt employees to complete a timesheet?
- Must an employer pay an exempt employee even when no work is performed, such as when we close the facility due to inclement weather?
- How do some states rules differ from the federal rules?
Click here to register and submit your questions in advance! $25 pp except annual subscribers. Noon – 1:15 p.m. ET
Want to subscribe for the year? Click here to get subscribe and get all 11 webcasts for the price of 8. Groups of 5 or more from the same employer get an additional 20% off.
This program is pre-approved by HRCI & SHRM for 1.25 credits.
HRCertification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that FiveL Company meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®. This program has been approved for 1.25 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
FiveL Company is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.