April 17, 2019
Top Ten Trends Impacting HR Policy, Practice & Procedure
Presented for the members & guests of the Bux-Mont HR Association, Indian Valley Country Club, 8:00 – 10:15 a.m., Telford, PA.
Congress, states and local jurisdictions are working at a frenetic pace enacting new laws impacting employment policies, practices and procedures. Join this fast-paced, 10,000 ft. fly-by as we review some of the latest trends including:
- The New Overtime Rule!
- Salary History Ban (Paycheck Fairness Act)
- Predictive/Fair Scheduling (Schedules That Work Act)
- Contingent Workers: Volunteers, Interns & Independent Contractors
- Employment Agreements: No Poaching, Non-Compete, NDA & No Solicitation
- Joint employment
- FMLA updates
- ADA updates
- Substance use, abuse & testing
- Workplace Flexibility (WorkFlex in the 21st Century
To register, contact Marta Griffith at email@example.com