September 22, 2021
Sex Discrimination: It’s More Than It Used To Be
While the U.S. EEOC’s statistics show charges of sex discrimination may be on the decrease, their variety is expanding. Aside from intentional discrimination, employment programs, policies and practices can inadvertently and adversely impact employees and applicants – women and men.
Join this interactive program as we consider and compare:
- Applicable laws
- Sex-based v. sexual harassment & discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination & accommodation
- Maternity, paternity, and parental leave
- Factors & characteristics related to sex
- Equal Pay issues
- Policy, program & practice tips and proactive practices
This program is pre-approved by HRCI & SHRM for 1.25 credits. Click here to register.
NOTE: Due to technical problems with the Cisco/WebEx e-commerce system, FiveL Company has changed and streamlined the registration process. Thank you for your patience!