July 26, 2023
Privacy in the Workplace
Is there such a thing? If so, whose business is it, anyway? When is an employee’s activities outside of work the employer’s business, if ever? Can employers inadvertently create privacy rights that otherwise do not exist?
Join this interactive program as we walk through some of the latest challenges from social media, to lifestyle legislation, how to establish, and monitor the boundaries of what is/not private information in the context of the employment relationship. Topics will include and are not limited to:
- References, Getting
- Background checks
- Substance testing
- Medical exams & inquiries
- Onboarding Forms – Emergency contact info
- Employees’ use of social media
- Lifestyles / Off-duty conduct
- Investigations & Surveillance
- Separations & References, Giving
3:00 – 4:15 p.m. ET $25 pp
Click here to register.