April 28, 2021
HR & the Law for Managers Series: Module 4 – Maintaining an Inclusive Workplace
This program presents the “soft side” of last month’s program on “Non-Discrimination and Harassment Prevention,” which focused more on the law and legal issues. This program will address proactive and practical steps managers, supervisors, and emerging HR professionals can take to enhance:
- Perception and Communication
- Understanding Differences
- Balance Employees’ and Managers’ Rights & Responsibilities
- Effective Communication
- Practice and Encourage Bystander Intervention
- A blending of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging (DEIB)
Click here to register and view this program.
Click here to subscribe for the year and get access to all 11 programs in this series at a discounted rate.