March 24, 2021
HR & the Law for Managers Series, Module 3: Non-Discrimination & Harassment Prevention
Supervisors and managers are usually the first to know of an issue that could become a problem. What the manger does (or does not do) next can be critical. Join this interactive program as we review a variety of related topics including and not limited to:
- Basics of federal non-discrimination laws: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act & more
- State and local non-discrimination laws & trends
- Elements of Harassment – What it is (not)
- Pending U.S. Supreme Court case
- Harassment and Working from Home (WFH)
- Workplace bullying, “Mobbing,” and (in)civility
- Your duty to prevent & correct
- Individual and corporate liability
- Avoiding Unintended Consequences: “Reverse” Discrimination
Who Should Attend? New, front-line, and mid-level supervisors, managers, and emerging HR professionals.
This event and the recording are now closed.