March 24, 2021
HR & the Law for Managers Series, Module 3: Non-Discrimination & Harassment Prevention
Supervisors and managers are usually the first to know of an issue that could become a problem. What the manger does (or does not do) next can be critical. Join this interactive program as we review a variety of related topics including and not limited to:
- Basics of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- state and local non-discrimination laws & trends
- Elements of Harassment – What it is (not)
- Workplace bullying and (in)civility
- Your duty to prevent & correct
- Individual and corporate liability
- Avoiding Unintended Consequences: “Reverse” Discrimination
Who Should Attend? New, front-line, and mid-level supervisors, managers, and emerging HR professionals.
3:00 – 4:15 p.m. ET $25 pp. Click here and then on the “Upcoming” tab to register.