September 10, 2020
FMLA Update: What’s Old is New Again – Webcast
On July 16th, the U.S. Department of Labor published updated FMLA forms and notices. It also issued a Request for Information (RFI) seeking feedback on the FMLA’s administrative and use, plus another RFI seeking feedback on paid leave. The Department did not stop there! On July 20th updated guidance related to FMLA administration and COVID-19 issues was published. Wait, there’s more! On August 3rd, a judge ruled that 4 provisions of the DOL’s FFCRA regulations are not enforceable!
Join this interactive program as we cover topics including and not limited to:
- DOL’s July 16th RFI’s on FMLA administration and Use
- DOL’s July 16th RFI on paid leave programs
- Tips for submitting comments in response to each RFI
- DOL’s July 20th updated guidance of FMLA and COVID-19
- DOL’s new FMLA forms and notices
- How the judge’s August 3rd ruling impacts EFMLEA administration
- On the horizon – what else is on the DOL’s regulatory agenda for this Summer/Fall?!
Hosted by AICC.
Click here to register. 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET