August 26, 2020
FMLA Update 2.0
You asked for it; here it is! 100% of the attendees at May’s “FMLA Update…” webcast first rated the program as “Excellent” or “Above Average.” Then, nearly everyone also expressed an interest in a follow-up webcast with more FMLA news and updates.
Subsequently, on July 16th, the U.S. Department of Labor published updated FMLA forms and notices. It also issued a Request for Information (RFI) seeking feedback on the FMLA’s administrative and use, plus another RFI seeking feedback on paid leave. The Department did not stop there! On July 20th updated guidance related to FMLA administration and COVID-19 issues was published. Wait, there’s more! On August 3rd, a judge ruled that 4 provisions of the DOL’s FFCRA regulations are not enforceable!
Join this interactive program as we cover new content not covered in the May 27th webcast, including and not limited to:
- Impact of the court’s August 3rd ruling on FFCRA administration
- DOL’s July 16th RFI’s on FMLA administration and Use
- DOL’s July 16th RFI on paid leave programs
- Tips for submitting comments in response to each RFI
- DOL’s July 20th updated guidance of FMLA and COVID-19
- DOL’s new FMLA forms and notices
- How the judge’s August 3rd ruling impacts EFMLEA administration
- On the horizon – what else is on the DOL’s regulatory agenda for this Summer/Fall?!
This program is pre-approved by HRCI for 1.25 BUSINESS credits and SHRM for 1.25 credits. $25 pp.
Click here and then on the “Upcoming” tab to register.