November 24, 2021
JUST ANNOUNCED: COVID-19 Vaccine Update #2: Who, What, Where, When, Why (& How)
NOTE: This program replaces the regularly scheduled, “Employment Law Update 2021: The Year in Review,” which will now kick off our 2022 series on January 26, 2022.
This webcast provides updates and new information since the last webcast on September 29th. We now have the COVID-19 trifecta in place. But it is shifting on an almost daily basis. This program will review the latest developments and practical tips for employers covered under:
- EO 14042 for covered gov’t contractors;
- the new rule published Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for covered health care settings and facilities; and
- OSHA’s rule for most/many employers with 100 or more employees and which is currently in litigation.
- Latest news from OSHA and the White House on OSHA’s rule;
- EEOC’s updates on COVID-19 retaliation;
- State laws requiring and barring vax mandates; and
- What’s on the horizon?!
Who should attend? This program is designed for HR professionals at all levels, business owners, and managers. Pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credits! $25 pp. 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. ET
This event and the recording are now closed.