September 10, 2020
Employment Law, Legislative & Regulatory Update – Webcast
Join this interactive program, hosted by Maryland Works, Inc. as we review:
- COVID-19: The latest workplace rules and guidance from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), EEOC, CDC, OSHA, and IRS as well as workers compensation, unemployment insurance benefits, and more.
- Managing Return-to-Work, Disability and Leave: Tips for managing COVID-19 and disability related absences; plus, a review of the US. DOL’s July 2020 Request for Information on FMLA administration, use and paid leave; in addition to a review of the new FMLA leave forms and notices.
- Wage and Hour Update: What are the latest trends since the new overtime rule took effect January 1, 2020?
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying and Retaliation: Review the National Labor Relations Board’s July 21st ruling and how employers can navigate myriad laws addressing workplace civility.
- On the Horizon: Maryland has at least five (5) new employment laws that will take effect October 1st – learn what they are and how they may impact your policies, practices and procedures, as well as what may be on the horizon for 2021.
Click here for more information or to register. 9-12 noon.