January 27, 2021
Employment Law Basics: Part I
This is the first of an 11-module series, “HR & the Law for Managers.” This program will cover topics including and not limited to:
- at-will employment
- key laws impacting hiring and employment practices
- non-discrimination and protected classes
- employment & non-employment working relationships
- joint employer status & implications and 2020 rules into 2021
- your role as agent of the employer
Click here to subscribe to the full series for one person or a group.
Click here and then on the “Upcoming” tab to register for just this program. ($25 pp)
Airs 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. ET.