April 28, 2021
Employment Agreements: Non-Compete, No Solicitation, Non-Disclosure
The Workforce Mobility Act was introduced in Congress in February. This bill proposes to effectively ban non-compete agreements except in very limited circumstances. Concurrently, courts, federal agencies and state legislatures are taking aim at other agreements including non-disclosure, no-solicitation, non-disparagement, and more! A recent article addressed some related trends and concerns.
Join this program as we review the updates and latest news, rules and regulations limiting and restricting employers’ use of these agreements, when, how, and for whom.
Topics will include and are not limited to:
- when to use which type of agreement;
- for whom – B2B or employer & employee;
- offering agreements before v. during employment;
- what various agreements should (not) contain;
- does a social media post = a solicitation;
- what the FTC, GAO and other agencies are saying;
- related, federal legislation and state law trends; and
- let’s not forget non-disparagement clauses!
$25 per person. Pre-approved by HRCI & SHRM for 1.25 credits. 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. ET
Click here to register and view this program.
Click here to subscribe and get access to all 11 webcasts in this 2021 series at a discounted rate.