February 24, 2021
Employee Handbooks: Read ’em and Weep?
Legislatures, courts, and federal agencies continue to issue rules and guidance regarding what should (not) be in an Employee Handbook. Join this interactive and engaging program as we review a “Top 10 Plus” list of policy pitfalls, tips for enhancing compliance and reducing liability, and take-away a sample table of contents for structuring your handbook. Policy topics may include and are not limited to:
- Bullying, Civility & Harassment
- COVID-19 & related updates
- DEI…and B! (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging)
- Dress code & “Professional” appearance
- Employee status
- Professional (and personal) conduct – on and off duty
- Remote / Telework / Work from Home
- Social media
- Substance use, abuse & testing
- Workplace violence prevention…and more!
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credits. $25 p.p.
Airs 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. ET
To register – Click here and then on “View Session Recordings” in the upper right corner.