January 27, 2021
Don’t Play With My Pay! A Wage & Hour Update
This year has already started with a bang! Congress and the DOL have kicked off 2021 with FFCRA changes and a new rule from the U.S. Dept. of Labor re: worker classification! Not to mention, 2020’s plethora of wage and hours regulations, rules, news, and events. Join this interactive program as we review some cases, regulations, and news since this topic last aired in January 2020. The agenda includes and is not limited to:
- DOL’s “Final” IC Classification rule (2021)
- FFCRA Extension & Modifications (2021)
- DOL’s Joint Employer Rule (2020)
- DOL’s Regular Rate Rule (2020)
- Telework, travel time & business expenses
- sex, salary history & SCOTUS
- exempt or non-exempt classification
- if and when to pay for preliminary and post-liminary activities
- bonus payments and overtime calculations
- payroll “rounding” practices
- …to name a few!
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credits. $25 p.p.
Airs 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. ET
Click here and then on the “Upcoming Session” tab.