April 27, 2022
Documentation Do’s and Don’ts
Most managers and supervisors have heard HR’s song, “Document, document, document!” Join this interactive program as we review 5 W’s + a “How” of documentation tips and proactive practices. Highlights include:
- Who? What if an employee wants to keep a diary of what you say?
- What? You don’t have time to document everything. What’s documenting by exception?
- Where? Should your notes be kept in an employee’s HR file? If not, where?
- When? See, “What.” If you can’t document it all, when should you begin?
- Why? WIIFM? With all you have to do, what’s the ROI for documenting?
- How? Should notes be electronic or hard copy? Subjective or objective? Longer or shorter?
- Finally, know your company’s records retention and destruction policy.
Who should attend? This program is designed primarily for managers and front-line supervisors. 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. ET
Annual subscribers are automatically registered. Not an annual subscriber yet? Click here for more information or to subscribe for the year. Get access to all 11 webcasts in this series for the price of 8!
Click here to register for just this one webcast ($25 pp).