May 24, 2023
Conducting Prompt & Proper Workplace Investigations
Starbucks is not the only company reportedly responding to an increase in employee complaints. Last year, Forbes reported this upward trend referring to it as the “Great Grievance.” Join this program as we provide a step-by-step overview for conducting workplace investigations including:
- who should conduct the interview;
- whom to interview and in what order;
- what part legal counsel may play;
- where to conduct an interview, including remotely;
- when to conduct a workplace investigation;
- why you might/not conduct an investigation;
- how to conduct the interviews, render decisions and decide upon corrective action; plus
- related issues and pitfalls to avoid under the National Labor Relations Act, Electronic Communications Privacy Act, invasion of privacy and other tort claims, and more.
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credit. 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. ET $25 pp, except annual subscribers. Click here to register.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
FiveL Company is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.