September 26, 2018
ADA: Today’s Trends & Tips
The EEOC’s website includes at least six headlines announcing disability discrimination lawsuits in the first 17 days of August. Disability-related charges ranked 3rd in the EEOC’s FY 2017 statistics, surpassing charges related to sex discrimination. Join this webcast as we review the latest trends, pitfalls to avoid and proactive practices including and not limited to:
- Types of disabilities most frequently cited by employees/complainants;
- Issues, trends and lawsuits related to website accessibility;
- Most common violations committed by employer;
- Continuing challenges in managing ADA/FMLA overlap issues;
- Recent cases illustrating pitfalls to avoid & proactive practices;
- Regulatory, legislative trends and more.
Click here and then on “View Session Recordings” in the upper right corner to register. $25 per person.