October 23, 2019
ADA Updates: Trends & Tips for Today (& Tomorrow?)
Join this interactive program as we review some of the latest legal issues and decisions impacting employment policies, practices and procedures. Topics will include and are not limited to:
- Can an employer require an employee with a disability to competitively bid on a vacant position as a reasonable accommodation?
- What conditions constitute a disability? Obesity? Gambling addiction?
- How much leave is a reasonable accommodation? 6 mos? 1 year? More?
- Does the ADA recognize hostile work environment claims like Title VII?
- What is an employee’s obligation to participate in an interactive dialogue?
- …and more!
This program is pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for 1.25 credits. $49 per person. To register, click here and then on the “Upcoming” tab.